Did you know about our Staff and Services…
- Our leadership team, including the Administrator and DON, have been together for over 14 years.
- The average tenure of our 200 staff members is amazingly over 5.5 years.
- Meadowbrook is staffed with RN’s 24/7 and 75% of our LPN’s are IV certified.
- We have a full time Certified Wound Care nurse and have a Wound Nurse Practitioner who make weekly rounds.
- Weight loss in residents is less than half the state average.
- We are at the top of the list when comparing local SNF’s State of Ohio Department of Health annual survey results.
- Meadowbrook has an automated in-house pharmacy which allows for filling medication orders any hour of the day.
- Meadowbrook’s Activity department goes way beyond bingo, offering activities 7 days a week, including evenings. A large volunteer program ranging from youth to seniors supports our talented activity staff.
- We are known for our Grand Sunday Brunches, Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Pumpkin Harvest Festival.
- We offer a combination of private and semi-private rooms.
Did you know about our Rehab…
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Rehabilitation is provided up to 7 days a week, AND out-patient therapy is available.
- Meadowbrook Care Center has a full time therapy team of seven (7) dedicated Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy members the majority of whom have practiced at Meadowbrook for over 9 years together.
- Our therapist goes to a resident’s home to do an assessment prior to discharge from Meadowbrook to ensure a successful transition to their home environment.
Did you know about our Values and Care Philosophy…
- We are a faith based facility that has served the Montgomery area for over 35 years.
- Our Mission and Values set us apart and defines our holistic Ministry of service to mind, body, and spirit.
- We have a commitment to service, offering a Chaplain to minister to the emotional and spiritual needs of residents, families, and staff.
- Meadowbrook provides a Licensed Social Worker for each unit.
- Our Social Workers coordinate a Care Conference with residents, families, and Interdisciplinary Team within 5 days of admission to discuss goals, expectations, and help with the transition to our facility.
- We follow the Eden Alternative concept by incorporating nature and pet therapy into the lives of our residents.
- Meadowbrook has been named a “Top Workplace” of Cincinnati by the Cincinnati Enquirer for seven years in a row! 2010 to 2016… And we were the #1 mid-sized business in 2013!